why a sugar reset?
Why 21 days?
benefits to eating less sugar:
• Clearer skin and brighter complexion
• Less headaches
• Less sugar cravings
• Save money
• Better relationship with sugar and food
•Reduce risk for chronic diseases
• Better digestion
how much sugar am I suppose to be eating?
Women: 6 tsp (24 grams)
Men: 9 tsp (36 grams)
Children: 3-6 tsp (12-24 grams)
They say it takes 21 days to build a better habit. We’re all on board for this!
• You can have as much whole foods as you want!
• Focus on the basics: water, leafy greens, vegetables, healthy fats like nuts/avocados/olive oil, low sugar fruits like berries, clean proteins – fish, beef, chicken, tofu.
• Stay hydrated – aim to drink enough half your body weight in fluid ounces (i.e. If you are 140 pounds, aim for 70 fluid ounces per day).
i’m in! what’s my next step?
Start reading labels! Understand where sugar is hiding and watch out for anything that might contain added sugars. Check dressings, sauces, granolas, and even breads. We’ll be providing a list of common names of sugar you’ll find in packaged products.
More often that not, real and fresh foods aren’t packed with hidden sugars – it’s your best bet!
You’ll get exclusive access to helpful resources designed to keep you on track.
It might feel like lots of information to take in, but we want to remind you again that this is in no way a diet, cleanse, or restriction of any form. Come with an open mind and see how many benefits manifest in the next 21 days!