koia protein - cinnamon horchata
$23.94 - 6 pack
$3.99 / 12 oz. bottle
- Rich, creamy, cinnamon goodness: Warm and spicy, a hint of cinnamon is blended with almond milk to create the perfect mix of sweet and spice.
- Plant powered nutrition: Complete plant-based protein shakes, 18 grams of protein with only 4 grams of sugar.
- Healthy, clean, ready-to-drink: Made from almond milk and a proprietary blend of brown rice, pea, and Chickpea proteins – No dairy, no gluten, No soy, Vegan, Kosher & Non-GMO.
- Low sugar meal replacement: Excellent breakfast meal replacement and post workout recovery shake. Helps boost energy and build lean muscle.
- Shipping & Handling: Order processing can take up to 1-2 business days. Once orders are processed, orders are packed Monday-Friday and shipped via FedEx 1-2 day ground. Orders placed after 11am CST on Friday will be packed the following week.
- Freshness Guarantee: We guarantee a minimum of 15 days on the products’ shelf life, however, some cases will have up to 90 days. If you have any questions regarding our Freshness Guarantee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
out of stock
This flavor will be back in stock starting December 28th.
plant protein – proprietary complete protein blend of brown rice, pea and chickpea proteins with all 9 essential amino acids to support your body’s natural renewal and maintenance
almonds – an excellent source of protein, delivering antioxidants, fiber, plant-based fats and flavor
cinnamon – an ancient spice rich in flavor and delivers antioxidants
what is horchata? a drink traditionally made of rice, nuts, cinnamon, sugar and water served cold as a refresher. our version is rich in protein and cuts the sugar way down – without sacrificing big flavor!
almond milk (filtered water, almonds), Koia proprietary protein blend (brown rice protein, pea protein, chickpea protein), chicory root fiber, organic cane sugar, natural flavors, sunflower lecithin, sea salt, monk fruit extract, cinnamon, locust bean gum and gellan gum
allergens: contains tree nuts (almonds)