Who said you can’t eat donuts while following the keto diet!? These almond flour based donuts made with our keto cookie ‘n cream will have you craving donuts every morning! These low carb donuts are so fluffy and moist and there are no funny ingredients, they are simple, straightforward and delicious. Plus, you do not have to be following the keto diet to enjoy them.
– 2 eggs
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1⁄2 cup Cookies n’ Creme KOIA
– 2 tbsp granulated monk fruit sweetener
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 1⁄2 cup almond flour
– 2 tsp cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp cacao nibs
– dash of salt
– 2 tbsp cashew butter
– 1 tbsp coconut butter
– 2 1⁄2 tsp powdered monk fruit sweetener
– 1 1⁄2 tsp coconut oil
– cacao nibs
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil and KOIA together.
3. Once well combined, whisk in the remaining donut ingredients.
4. Pour the batter into 6 greased donut molds.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. While cooling, begin to create the glaze by whisking all glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
7. Once the donuts are cool, dunk each into the bowl of glaze and set aside.
8. Top with extra cacao nibs and enjoy!