We’ve teamed up with our friends from foodstirs and fourth and heart to give you all your new favorite cookie recipe! This salted caramel cookie recipe is perfect for all of your fall festivities, give it a try and let us know what you think!
Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 12-15 Minutes
Yields: 10 Servings
– 1 Foodstirs® Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix
– 4 Tbsp of 4th & Heart Himalayan Pink Salt Ghee
– 4 Tbsp Koia Keto Caramel Creme
– Organic Caramel Drizzle
– Organic Caramel Chocolate Pieces
– 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix, 4th & Heart Ghee, and Koia Keto Caramel Creme.
3. Drop 1 tbsp of dough onto parchment-lined or un-greased cookie sheets, 2” apart. Do not flatten cookies.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
5. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Once cookies have cooled chop up caramel candies and sprinkle on top of cookies
2. Using a spoon drizzle caramel over the cookies and topping
3. Finish with a dash of salt to a sweet and salty treat! Enjoy!