Are you looking for a fun and easy recipe to make while you’re in the house? Well, your wish is our command! We whipped up some keto fat bombs with our new keto cookies ‘n cream and trust us you will not be disappointed. These fat bombs are the perfect snack or can replace your sugar filled dessert! Check out the full details and video below.
- 120 g, 1 ¼ cups almond flour, toasted
- 30 g, ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4-6 tbsp swerve confectioners
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Koia Keto Cookies and Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp swerve granular*
1. Lightly toast almond flour in a dry skillet or pan over medium-low heat, until fully golden and fragrant (6-8 minutes). Mix often to avoid burning.
2. Transfer toasted almond flour to a medium bowl and mix in cocoa powder, sweetener to taste, and salt. Add in melted butter, mix until crumb mixture forms.
3. Press about 1 tbsp of crumb mixture in silicone cupcake molds and leave the remaining for crumb topping. Place both in the freezer while you make the vanilla cream.
4. Using a standing mixer, whisk heavy cream, Koia Keto Cookies and Cream, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and swerve granular on high for about 2-4 minutes until it thickens and soft peaks form.
5. Spoon the filling into each section of silicone mold and smooth with a spoon. Top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Place fat bombs in the freezer for a couple hours until set and frozen.
6. Once frozen, transfer them to a covered container and store in the freezer for up to a couple months.
*Swerve is mostly erythritol but has additional ingredients to make this sweetener the same level of sweetness as sugar. If using pure erythritol, remember it is 70% as sweet as sugar and it will freeze the cream filling rock-solid. Another great sweetener alternative is xylitol but be careful around your pets because it is highly toxic to them!