Cinnamon spice and everything nice! This Cinnamon spice banana bread is out of this world. It uses simple ingredients, it’s packed with protein and is our go to holiday recipe.
-1/4 cup Cinnamon Horchata Koia
-1/3 cup maple syrup
-2 chia “eggs” (2 tbsp chia seeds + 5 tbsp water total)
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 tbsp cinnamon
-1 tbsp baking powder
-1 cup oat flour
-1/2 cup almond flour
-¼ cup vegan white chocolate chips
-½ tsp coconut oil
-½ tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
2. Begin to create the chia “eggs” by mixing 1 tbsp of chia seeds and 2 ½ tbsp of water in two
small bowls and set aside for at least 5 minutes.
3. While waiting, mash the bananas in a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. Add the Koia, maple syrup, and vanilla to the bowl, mixing until smooth.
5. Ensuring 5 minutes have passed, mix in the chia eggs one by one.
6. Once all wet ingredients are well combined, add in all dry ingredients.
7. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.