Most people make pancakes on the weekends but this easy chocolate covered strawberry pancake recipe made with clean ingredients will have you whipping up some flapjacks any day of the week! This recipe is a go to for us because it’s simple, packed with plant protein and of course tastes way better than any box mix!
– strawberry jelly
– fresh strawberries
– chocolate covered strawberries
1. Mash the banana in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Whisk the egg into the mixing bowl, followed by the Cacao Bean Koia and vanilla.
3. Once well combined, add in all remaining ingredients.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Pour the batter into circles on a greased, medium heat, stovetop pan.
6. Flip each pancake after the edges begin to darken.
7. Remove from the heat and enjoy with fresh berries and strawberry jelly in between layers.
*For an extra touch, dip your fresh berries in melted chocolate as a topping!