- 140g, 1 ¼ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 30g, ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 200g, 1 cup caster sugar
- ⅓ cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup Koia chocolate peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 170g, 1 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips, mix in
- ½ cup chopped pecans, mix in
- ¼ cup peanut butter, melted
- Extra chocolate/peanut butter for drizzle (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Add oil, vanilla, Koia Chocolate Peanut Butter, and melted chocolate. Mix with a spatula until smooth and combined.
- Add the additional chocolate chips and pecans. Miix gently.
- Transfer brownie batter to the prepared pan and drizzle melted peanut butter on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
TIP: For a fudgier texture, place the brownies in the fridge for a few hours